|762 101||System: Electrical machines training system||1|
|762 102||MPS set: Electrical machines training system *||1|
* The MPS set : "Electrical machines training system " (762 102) is not avaliable in all countries. Please contact your local dealer.
The experiments are carried out using assembly kits for the educationally designed electrical machines. This requires simple tools such as screwdrivers and pliers.
- Explanation of the components of an electric motor
- Fundamentals of electromagnetism
- DC motors
- Series-wound, shunt-wound and compound-wound motors
- Single phase and three-phase AC motors and generators
- Series-wound, universal and single-phase capacitor motors
- Repulsion. split-phase, shaded-pole and stepper motors
- Faults with electric motors
This training system allows electrical machines to be assembled from individual components and investigated. The topics are highly varied and range from the fundamentals of magnetic fields to commutator and three-phase machines. All the relevant components are visible and only need to be mechanically assembled or electrically connected.
The electrical machine training system utilises the modular concept of the electrical machine teaching models system but using mains voltage (three-phase 400 V). This allows small commercial machines to be assembled step by step in practical laboratory experiments and their ratings can then be determined using the Machine test system 0.3. The procedures for the experiments are contained in a printed manual.
The target group is made up of commercial apprentices and students of power engineering. The course offers experiments at an intermediate level for vocatio-nal colleges and undergraduate level.
• Recording of torque-speed characteristic
• Determination of nominal ratings for an electrical machine
• Comparison of efficiency for various machines