The experiments are carried using training panels in panel frames.
- Experiment set-up and wiring according to circuit diagrams
- Working with closed-loop control systems
- Optimisation of servo systems
- Use of computer-controlled measuring interfaces
The equipment set incorporates student experiments which can be carried out in a laboratory safely using safety extra-low voltage. Experiment instructions are contained in a manual in either printed or digital form.
The target group is made up of commercial apprentices and students of power engineering and mechatronics. The course offers introductory experiments at an intermediate level for vocational schools and colleges.
- Operation with a P-controller : determination of system deviation (error signals) or oscillation
- Operation with a PI-controller : elimination of system deviation (error signals), overshoot and tracking error
- Operation with a PID-controller : optimisation of system deviation (error signals) and oscillation
|579 13||Toggle switch, STE 2/19||1|
|734 10||Servo setpoint generator||1|
|734 13||Power amplifier||1|
|734 14||DC servo||1|
|734 064N||PID digital controller Net||1|
|725 007||Software: Leylab.control Lite||1|
|734 064||PID digital controller||1|
|524 016S2||Profi-CASSY Starter 2||1|
|726 09||Panel frame T130, two-level||1|
|726 86||DC-Power Supply ± 15 V/3 A||1|
|500 59||Safety bridging plugs, black, set of 10||1|
|500 851||Safety connecting leads, 32 A, set of 32||1|
|568 031||LIT: Fundamentals of Servo Technology T 12.6.1, german||1|
|568 032||* LIT: Fundamentals of Servo Technology T 12.6.1 (in English)||1|
Articles marked with * are not essential, we do however recommend them to carry out the experiment.