The experiments are carried using training panels in panel frames.
- Experiment set-up and wiring according to circuit diagrams
- Working with closed-loop control systems
- Optimisation of servo systems
- Use of computer-controlled measuring interfaces
The equipment set incorporates student experiments which can be carried out in a laboratory safely using safety extra-low voltage. Experiment instructions are contained in a manual in either printed or digital form.
The target group is made up of commercial apprentices and students of power engineering and mechatronics. The course offers introductory experiments at an intermediate level for vocational schools and colleges.
- Open control loops
- Display of voltage across main and auxiliary coils when moving clockwise or anti-clockwise
- Frequencies, synchronous speeds and potentiometer speeds for various desired setpoint values
- Calculation of gear reduction
- Experiments on closed control loops
- Operation with a setpoint integrator
- Response to reversal as a function of the rate of rise in the setpoint
- Response to reversal as a function of the controller gain KP
|734 10||Servo setpoint generator||1|
|734 45||AC servo||1|
|734 36||Weight disc with hook||1|
|579 13||Toggle switch, STE 2/19||1|
|524 016S2||Profi-CASSY Starter 2||1|
|726 09||Panel frame T130, two-level||1|
|726 86||DC-Power Supply ± 15 V/3 A||1|
|500 59||Safety bridging plugs, black, set of 10||1|
|500 851||Safety connecting leads, 32 A, set of 32||1|
|568 121||LIT: Servo Systems II (in German)||1|
|568 122||* LIT: Servo Systems II (in English)||1|
Articles marked with * are not essential, we do however recommend them to carry out the experiment.