REF : PSYK SERIE
This power supply, which is varied using an autotransformer, can be networked so that it can power
other stations. The DC outputs are insulated from the mains, as stipulated in the standard, and monitored
by a continuous insulation monitoring device for the safety of users. This monitoring allows the
DC output to be networked. The transformer complies with standard.
INTRODUCTION AND DESCRIPTION:
• Sheet metal cabinet, fitted on a wheeled base.
• For 3-phase 400V + Neutral + Earth supply from mains
• Voltages can be adjusted using a flywheel.
• One disconnecting switch.
• Hardwearing indicator lights
• One key-operated emergency-stop circuit breaker.
• One ammeter for the DC
• One three-position switch: DC / 0 / three-phase
• Two voltmeters: one for the DC and one for the three-phase
• Outputs: Can be connected in one of two ways – either using an internal terminal for a network
cable, or safety terminals for direct use with safety leads.
• Protection: by circuit breakers
• insulation checking by a continuous insulation monitoring device
• UNIT Height: 1000mm / Width: 600mm / Depth: 350mm
• BASE Height: 100mm / Width: 810mm / Depth: 600mm
|Ref.||MAX ELECTRIC CURRENT IN DC 0-250V||
MAX ELECTRIC CURRENT 3-PHASE AC 0-
|FOR MAINS SUPPLY||
|PSY40K||16A monitored||8A||3-PHASE 400V+N+E||4.000VA|
|PSY60K||24A monitored||13A||3-PHASE 400V+N+E||6.000VA|
|PSY90K||36A monitored||13A||3-PHASE 400V+N+E||9.000VA|
|PSY120K||48A monitored||20A||3-PHASE 400V+N+E||12.000VA|
|PSY150K||60A monitored||20A||3-PHASE 400V+N+E||15.000VA|