The experiments are carried out using the STE plug-in system Electricity/Electronics.
- Recognition of basic physical principles
- Implementation of electrical circuits according to circuit diagrams
Three-phase rectification using the electrical/electronic plug-in system prepares students for the many circuits of power electronics.
The equipment set incorporates student experiments which can be carried out in a laboratory safely using safety extra-low voltage. Experiment instructions are contained in a manual in either printed or digital form.
The target group is made up of students in general or vocational education. The experiments are designed as an introduction at a simple level of understanding.
For more advanced work, the following sets are recommended:
- E22.214.171.124 Electromagnetism & induction
- E126.96.36.199 Three-phase transformers
- E188.8.131.52 Generators and motors
- Measurement of arithmetic mean
- Root-mean square (RMS) values
- Set-up of a three-phase transformer module
- Measurement of voltage
- Measurement of current
- AC values and how they can be visualised graphically
- Basic rectifier circuits:
- Diodes with R and RL loads
- Circuits: M2U, M3U, M6U, B2U, B6U
|727 515||Basic set T 2.4.2, STE||1|
|727 514||Basic set T 2.4.1, STE||1|
|576 74||Plug-in board, DIN A4, STE||2|
|578 795||Three-phase voltage supply, 3×12 V, STE 6/100||1|
|562 791||Plug-in power supply, 12 V AC||1|
|501 641||Two-way adapters, red, set of 6||3|
|524 013S||Sensor-CASSY 2 Starter||1|
|524 013||Sensor-CASSY 2||1|
|575 213||* Oscilloscope 40 MHz, two-channel, analogous||1|
|575 231||* Probe 100 MHz, 1:1 / 10:1||2|
|531 282||* Multimeter Metrahit Pro||2|
|501 23||Connecting lead, 32 A, 25 cm, black||12|
|501 28||Connecting lead, 32 A, 50 cm, black||9|
|501 26||Connecting lead, 32 A, 50 cm, blue||2|
|501 30||Connecting lead, 32 A, 100 cm, red||4|
|501 33||Connecting lead, 32 A, 100 cm, black||4|
|501 02||* BNC cable, 1 m||2|
|501 48||Bridging plugs, STE 2/19, set of 10||3|
|565 651L||LIT: Three-phase rectifier circuits, T 2.4.2 (German)||1|
|565 651S||LIT: Three-phase rectifier circuits, T 2.4.2 (German)||1|
|565 652||* LIT: Three-phase rectifier circuits T 2.4.2 (English)||1|
Articles marked with * are not essential, we do however recommend them to carry out the experiment.