Communication networks describe the infrastructure for transmitting information in communications technology. For this reason, communication systems establish communication links between several terminals.
With the COM3LAB courses Communication networks the communication systems can be reproduced, projected and analyzed.
- Learning physical basic principles
Knowledge of various transmission methods
Independent appplication and projecting of transmission media
Independent projecting and analysis of communications systems
- Classic keying methods also QPSK and the procedures MSK and GSMK used in the area of mobile radio
- Fault response of shift keying
- Function and use of two- / four-wire lines, coaxial cables, fiber optic lines etc.
- Telecommunications– and switching technology in the local and long-distance network
- Voice signal coding
* you will receive further information on the course topics in the product section!
|M126.96.36.199||COM3LAB : Communication Networks|
|700 7401||COM3LAB Course: Modem Technology||1|
|700 7501||COM3LAB Course: Telecommunication Lines||1|
|735 800 8||COM3LAB Course: Foundations of Local & Trunk Exchange Systems||1|