The experiments are carried out using machines of industrial manufacture. All the test machines are equipped with a special base for attachment to the Machine test system 0.3. The system allows the characteristics of the machines under test to be recorded. Power for the machines under test is provided via a variable transformer.
- Protective measures and electrical safety
- Setting up electrical machines and putting them into operation
- Use of starting circuits
- Assessment of electrical machine characteristics
- In order to protect against overheating, the stator windings of the test machines are equipped with temperature sensors
- Should overheating occur, the machine testing system automatically shuts down the machine under test, thus preventing any damage to it.
- The test machines are equipped with an educationally designed terminal board with the winding configuration printed on it.
- The ends of all the windings are connected to the terminal board and can be accessed via 4-mm safety sockets.
- Computer-supported acquisition of measurement data provides for meaningful measurement results.
The complete set is equally suitable for student experiments in laboratories with low voltage supplies (230 V AC) and for setting up on a mobile trolley for demonstration by teachers in a classroom. The procedures for the experiments are provided in a printed manual.
The target group is made up of commercial apprentices and students of electrical machine construction. The course offers experiments at an intermediate level and also allows for the necessary insight into machine behaviour for scientific interpretation at undergraduate level.
In this equipment set, a universal motor is operated with alternating current.
In addition to the machines included in the equipment sets, the spare part section of the catalogue also includes special machines such as repulsion motors and auxiliary phase motors, which are available on request.
- Connection and operation of AC machines
- Reversing direction of rotation
- Measurement of efficiency
- Characteristics of motors
- Load characteristics
Similar to illustration