The experiments are carried out using industrial-design machines. All the machines under test possess a special base for connecting the Machine test system 1.0. The testing system can be used to record the characteristics of the machines under test. Power for the machines is supplied either via a variable transformer.
- Protective measures and electrical safety
- Setting up electrical machines and putting them into operation
- Use of starting circuits
- Assessment of electrical machine characteristics
- In order to protect against overheating, the stator windings of the machines to be tested are equipped with temperature sensors
- Should overheating occur, the machine test system automatically shuts down the test machine, thus preventing any damage to it.
- The machines to be tested are equipped with an educationally designed terminal board with the winding configuration printed on it.
- The ends of all the windings are connected to the terminal board and can be accessed via 4-mm safety sockets
- Computer-supported acquisition of measurement data provides for meaningful measurement results.
- Machines in the 1 kW rating class have a powerful and realistic operating response
- In comparison to smaller machines, their characteristics display distinctive features related to the design.
The complete equipment set is equally suitable for student experiments in laboratories with low voltage supplies (400 V three-phase) and for setting up on a mobile trolley for demonstration by teachers in a classroom. The procedures for the experiments are provided in a printed manual.
The target group is made up of commercial apprentices and students of electrical machine construction. The course offers experiments at an intermediate level and also allows for the necessary insight into machine behaviour for scientific interpretation at undergraduate level.
In addition to the machines included in the equipment sets, the spare part section of the catalogue also includes special machines such as repulsion motors and auxiliary phase motors, which are available on request.
- Connection and operation of AC machines
- Reversing direction of rotation
- Measurement of efficiency
- Characteristics of motors
- Load characteristics
Similar to illustration
|732 70||Universal motor 1.0||1|
|732 74||Capacitor motor R 1.0||1|
|733 14||Flywheel 1.0||1|
|731 42||On/off switch, three-pole||1|
|745 561||Power circuit breaker module||1|
|733 54||Motor protection switch, 6-10 A||1|
|531 282||Multimeter Metrahit Pro||2|
|727 12||Power factor meter||1|
|732 689USB||Machine test system 1.0||1|
|728 421||CBM10 MOMO/FCCP||1|
|726 09||Panel frame T130, two-level||1|
|726 85||Adjustable transformer 0…260 V||1|
|732 56||Coupling 1.0||1|
|732 57||Shaft end guard 1.0||1|
|732 581||Coupling Guard 1.0 transparent||1|
|501 45||Connecting lead, 19 A, 50 cm, red/blue, pair||5|
|500 59||Safety bridging plugs, black, set of 10||2|
|500 591||Safety bridging plugs, yellow/green, set of 10||1|
|500 851||Safety connecting leads, 32 A, set of 32||1|
|500 852||Safety connecting leads, 32 A, yellow/green, set of 10||1|
|566 911L||LIT: Universal Motor 1.0 (in German)||1|
|566 911S||LIT: Universal Motor 1.0 (in German)||1|
|566 941L||LIT: Capacitor Motor CS 1.0 (in German)||1|
|566 941S||LIT: Capacitor Motor CS 1.0 (in German)||1|
|566 912||* LIT: Universal Motor 1.0 (in English)||1|
|566 892||* LIT: Series Wound Machine 1.0 (in English )||1|
Articles marked with * are not essential, we do however recommend them to carry out the experiment.