Global communication and mass transport on the street or in the air require efficient HF systems. Mobile radio networks, satellite communication, traffic control, air traffic safety, navigation services, GPS, etc. are applications which critically depend on the fault-free operation of their RF components.
The COM3LAB courses Microwave technology and Radar technology teach application-oriented knowledge on RF technology clearly and in detail.
- Learning physical basic principles
- Independent use of network analyzers, Smith chart and Bode plot
- Independent analysis of microwave circuits
- Knowledge of the transmission methods
- Function and structure of a radar
- Evaluation of a radar screen
The COM3LAB Microwave technology courses work with a vector network analyzer and have integrated evaluation functions. the evaluations are shown in a Smith diagram and Bode plot.
- Vector network analysis
- Measurements on the measuring line
- Passive UHF circuits in microstrip loop and SMD technology
- Active microwave components
|M184.108.40.206||COM3LAB : RF technology|
|737 51 8||COM3LAB Course: Microwave Technology I||1|
|737 52 8||COM3LAB Course: Microwave Technology II||1|
|737 60 8||COM3LAB Course: Radar Technology I||1|
|737 65 8||COM3LAB Course: Radar Technology II||1|